Summer Camp Info Sheet
Registration Opens March 15th!
Who Can Go
Tigers - Webelos Scouts (boys entering 1st - 4th grade in the fall)
$130 per youth / $90 per adult
Outpost - additional $35 per person
Adult / Youth Ratio
1:2 adult to youth ratio required with minimum of 2 adults (Tigers require 1:1 adult to youth ratio)
Weekends in June through August (CLICK HERE)
We want your stay at Cub Scout resident camp to be comfortable and enjoyable. For that reason we provide you and your group with some of the best facilities and equipment you’ll find anywhere. Dependent on which camp you choose you will have different sleeping accommodations, all of which are provided to all participants.
- Tents (provided at all camps): Camp provides two person tents with mattresses for sleeping on. You may also choose to bring your own tents.
- Cabins (available at Kiwanis, Phillippo, and Stearns Cub camps): Cabins are usually “bunkhouse” style and will have room for 4-50 people in them.
- Program Facilities: Our camps have beautiful facilities to make your experience comfortable. These include nature centers, dining halls, climbing towers, shower houses and much more.
- Food: All of your meals will be prepared by our licensed kitchen staff and are approved by a dietician to be healthy and complete. We even do the dishes for you too!
- Trading Post: At camp you’ll have time to explore our camp store and get snack, clothing, and souvenirs.
Phillippo Scout Reservation (Akela)
Email - email@example.com Phone (651) 254-9136
Stearns Scout Camp
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (651) 254-9135
Kiwanis Scout Camp
Email - email@example.com Phone (651) 433-2801