Cub Scout resident camp is the best time for Cub Scouts to earn a lot of advancement. Each rank does different activities, so every year boys experience something new that will help them to advance. Below is a list of just some of the things Scouts will get to work on:
- Tiger: Electives 3, 30, 31, 40
- Wolf: Achievements 1b, 1g, 8a, 1h,1i and electives 7a, 7b, 7c, 5f, 15e, 20b, 23
- Bear: Achievements 19a, 19b, 19c, 19d, 20a, 20b and electives 16b, 16d, 19a, 19b, 19c, 19d, 12 a-d ,20a, 25a, b, d, g
- Webelos: Craftsman pin requirements 1 and 2, Outdoorsman pin requirement 7, Aquanaut pin requirements 1-7, and Scientist pin requirement 6 and 8
- Archery and BB gun belt loops: can be completed by individual scouts depending on skill level and time spent practicing on the range.